Under Vehicle Surveillance System (UVSS), HAWKBERG® HB 7000 series is designed to provide a fast and effective means for security professionals & experts to scrutinize the undercarriage of a vehicle without causing disturbances to the traffic flow at any location. It can be deployed at crucial entry points of buildings or critical infrastructure.
All the components involved in HAWKBERG® HB 7000 series are tested rigorously using certified components considering the sensitivity of such products and applications.
HAWKBERG® Under Vehicle Surveillance System (UVSS), HAWKBERG® HB 7000 series offers the surveillance options as fixed and portable. The units involved in HAWKBERG® HB 7000 series generally are as below
- Under Vehicle Scanning System - Fixed (HAWKBERG® HB 7010 UVSS F)
- Under Vehicle Scanning Systems - Portable (HAWKBERG® HB 7010 UVSS P)
- Loop Detector Single loop/ Double loop (HAWKBERG® HB 7011SL/ HB7011DL)
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition Camera (HAWKBERG® HB 7020AR)
- Licence Plate Recognition Camera (HAWKBERG® HB 7022LR)
- Face Recognition Camera (HAWKBERG® HB 7023FR)